The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announces the availability of the most recent edition of the DFI Journal, a peer-reviewed publication of high-quality papers.
Volume 9, Issue 2, includes the following papers:
- “Response of a drilled shaft foundation constructed in a redrilled shaft excavation following collapse”
- “Discussion of ‘Interpretation of augered cast in place pile capacity using static loading tests’ by A. W. Stuedlein, S. C. Reddy and T. M. Evans, The Journal of the Deep Foundation Institute, 8(1), 2014″
- “Closure to the discussion of ‘interpretation of augered cast-in-place pile capacity using static loading tests'”
- “Effects of installation disturbance on behavior of multi-helix piles in structured clays”
- “Pile pinning and interaction of adjacent foundations during lateral spreading”
Current and past issues of DFI Journal are available online to DFI members at www.dfi.org. Members and nonmembers can order printed copies of the 2007-2013 volumes of the Journal from the publications page of www.dfi.orgJournal are available at http://www.maneyonline.com/pricing/dfi.
Starting in 2016, DFI Journal is published three times a year. Papers are welcome on topics of interest to the geoprofessional community. Papers can be submitted online at http://www.edmgr.com/dfi. The editors can be contacted by email at email@example.com or for further information visit www.maneyonline.com/dfi.