Registration is open for the Helical Pile World (HPW) -DFI Helical Piles-Tiebacks-Anchors Tradeshow and Educational Seminar, taking place June 4-5, 2019, at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The event is being hosted by DFI and HPW to showcase the helical pile and tieback industry’s dedication to producing high-quality, safe, reliable and cost-effective foundation solutions for a variety of foundation and utility application challenges.
The seminar includes a structured technical education program, outdoor equipment exhibition, and live installation demonstrations that highlight the products, resources and expertise used to design, install and test helical pile and anchor elements for structural support and earth retention applications. The event includes general exhibits featuring helical pile and anchor manufacturers and distributors, installation contractors and equipment manufacturers, pile testing service companies, and engineering service companies.
The event is expected to draw contractors, engineers, building officials, utility and transportation professionals, civil engineering professors and students. Attendees will be able to:
- Review onsite soils information to define design parameters.
- Learn fundamental design procedures used to estimate capacity.
- Learn proper construction and inspection methods for safe installation of small-to-large diameter helical piles and anchors.
- Observe various load testing set ups (static and dynamic compression, tension and lateral).
- Observe load tests being conducted and compare design values, capacity-to-torque predictions and actual load test results.
- Visit with exhibitors to learn about the latest innovations in installation and testing equipment and services.
For more information or to register to attend or exhibit visit www.dfi.org/helical19.