Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and the International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), are hosting the 6th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, February 13-16, 2022, at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Abstracts (300 words or less) for original technical papers and panel sessions are being accepted until Friday, October 30, 2020. All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and select papers will be presented orally by the authors during technical sessions.
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Advances in Digital Methods
- Innovations and Developments in Drilling, Grouting and Deep Mixing
- Advances in Grout Materials
- Properties of Grouted Material
- Grouting and Sustainability
- Codes, Standards and Specifications
- Advances in Verification and Monitoring
- Case Studies in Applications
- Grouting for Resiliency
The conference will feature five keynote presentations, parallel tracks of technical sessions, panel discussions, an exhibit hall, social and networking opportunities and a luncheon to honor Grouting G.R.E.A.T.S. — Grouters dedicated to Research, Education, Advancement of Technology and Service.