November 18, 2021, Hawthorne, N.J.:
Registration is open for the 6th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, being held February 13-16, 2022, at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, Louisiana. This conference is being presented by Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and the International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), with support from Geo-Institute’s Grouting Committee.
This legacy event celebrates 40 years of grouting technology and practices, focusing on the latest grouting practices, including:
- Advances in Digital Methods
- Innovations and Developments in Drilling, Grouting and Deep Mixing
- Advances in Grout Materials
- Properties of Grouted Material
- Grouting and Sustainability
- Codes, Standards and Specifications
- Advances in Verification and Monitoring
- Case Studies in Applications
- Grouting for Resiliency
The conference will feature five keynote presentations, parallel tracks of technical sessions, panel discussions, an exhibit hall, social and networking opportunities, and a luncheon to honor Grouting G.R.E.A.T.S. — Grouters dedicated to Research, Education, Advancement of Technology and Service.
For more information, visit www.dfi.org/Grout2022
Contact: Theresa Engler, Executive Director, +1 (973) 423-4030, email@example.com